Work permit in Ukraine for foreign residents
Advisory services on preparation of documents for a work permit of foreign residents in Ukraine!
Official employment of foreign residents in Ukraine! How to obtain a work permit for foreign residents in Ukraine? – We know the answer!
Kyiv Business Consulting Ltd. is your reliable partner in Ukraine!
Work permit in Ukraine is a document which entitles the employer to temporarily employ a foreign resident or stateless person in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Work permit to a foreign resident in Ukraine is issued by the municipal employment center. All enterprises that employ foreign residents in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons” of September 22, 2011 may legislation of Ukraine.
Work permit in Ukraine is valid for 1 year with the right to be extended. For the extension of a work permit in Ukraine the documents are required to be submitted 30 days before the expiration of a permit. Work permit in Ukraine is usually issued within 30 days, depending on the schedule of the meetings of the Commission on issue of permits, which are usually held on Fridays every two weeks.
Based on a work permit in Ukraine a temporary residence card in Ukraine is issued for the period of validity of a work permit.
Documents for execution of a work permit for foreign residents in Ukraine
1. Application form;
2. Statement of reasons for employment of a foreign resident and the possibility of creating appropriate conditions for his/her stay and work;
3. Power of attorney evidencing the right to represent the interests of the employer in the employment center;
4. Certificate of the authority of the State Taxation Inspection on payment by the employer of statutory taxes and fees (original document);
5. Certificate confirming the absence of debts of the employer to the Unemployment Trust Fund of the district employment center (original document);
6. Receipt of payment for the consideration of the application (marked by the bank) in the amount of 4 (four) minimum wages (original document);
7. Draft copy of the employment contract with a foreign resident;
8. Certificate confirming that the position at which the labor of a foreign resident will be used in accordance with the legislation is not related to belonging to the citizenship of Ukraine and does not require the provision of access to state secret;
9. Certificate of the internal affairs authority confirming no criminal record (criminal record) of a foreign resident who at the time of execution of a work permit is staying on the territory of Ukraine;
If a foreign resident is outside Ukraine – certificate of the authorized body of the host country (the country of origin) confirming that a foreign resident is not serving a sentence for a crime and is not on remand;
10. Copy of the Articles of Association, certified by a notary;
11. Extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (original document);
12. Work permit (in case of its extension);
13. Copy of a diploma, full name (of a foreign resident) translated into the Ukrainian language and certified by a notary (where necessary apostille or legalization);
14. Copies of the pages of the passport of a foreign resident, which contain basic identification data, with translation into the Ukrainian language and certified by a notary;
15. Two color photos of a foreign resident 3.5х4.5 cm.
Terms and cost of execution of a work permit in Ukraine for foreign residents
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers in Ukraine No. 322 of 08.04.2009, work permit for a foreign resident is issued by the State Employment Center or on its instruction by the employment center of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, Kiev and Sevastopol municipal employment centers within a month from the date of application acceptance. For the examination of the application on issue of a work permit for a foreign resident in Ukraine and its extension, the employer should pay the state fee in the amount of 4 minimum wages.
Terms and tariffs for execution of a work permit for a foreign resident in Ukraine with assistance of our experts depend on availability of documents and other circumstances. To determine the exact cost and terms required for execution of a work permit, please contact our experts.
Our experts will help you prepare the necessary documents required for execution of a work permit in Ukraine quickly and to the highest standard.
Work permit Kiev – contact us!
Work permit Kiev – urgently!
Special offers 10%!
Best prices for you!
Individual approach to each client!
Saving of your time!